Monday, September 16, 2013

Routine, Routine, Routine!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Rockin' Two's blog! :) The title of this post "Routine, Routine, Routine!" could not be more true in an early childhood classroom! Over the last month of being at Safari I have been implementing a schedule and routine for the kids. The kiddos are rocking it and I couldn't be more proud!

Here we are lining up on our lines to head outside! I didn't even have to prompt them to line up! Once they had their shoes on they went straight to a line! Such a proud teacher!

This week I have started something new for circle time! I have put on the floor a specific spot for each friend to sit. It was a HUGE hit and a success! Circle time this morning was smooth sailing! Each friend was so excited to have their own place to sit at circle time and they were so excited that it was theirs and only theirs! It has helped with the structure at circle time. The kids now stay on their spot during our story and music time! Feel free to ask your child to show you their frog! I know they were excited to find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment