Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome Family and Friends!

Welcome to our classroom blog! I am going to try and post at least one new blog a week to keep the families and friends updated on what we are learning and doing in the two year old classroom at Safari! Each week I will put the blog website on the newsletter so you will never forget where to find us! 

I have had such a wonderful time getting to know the families, friends, and children at Safari the last month!! It feels GREAT to hear compliments from the families too! Since parents cannot be with us in the classroom all day I decided to create this blog to keep you posted on what we are doing! We do a newsletter every Friday, but wanted to give a place to post the pictures of the kiddos doing music, art, fine motor, large motor, as well as discovery time!

You will find on our classroom door something new too! I created the top half as a "Look at what we are doing!" door to show families and friends how much we are learning in the two year old room! I will be putting up pictures of the kids there as well for the families to see!

Thank you again for all the compliments to other staff and to myself as well! It feels great to know your work is appreciated and being seen as well!

Have a great weekend and keep checking back to see more on our blog!

Miss Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment